Water Restoration Lead Technician-Signing Bonus Available
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are in search of Lead technicians.
Our Leads are in charge of every job they step foot on, from working with customer to handling all demo and clean up while providing an outstanding customer experience. All Leads have a helper with them that they will be mentoring and training every day. Our 2-man teams are critical to our growth in the Restoration industry.
At Roto-Rooter we believe strongly in a work-life balance and we work very hard to provide that for our Restoration family.
We are offering a $1500 Signing bonus to any Lead technician that joins our team with WRT certification, at least 2 years of experience and any other certification offered from the IICRC.
As our Water Restoration Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Work diligently to provide our customers with a great experience through this difficult time.
- Inspect site and provide feedback to the customer about the process of drying and/or remediation.
- Communicate efficiently to your Project Coordinator about any issues on the job and completion time of the job.
- Ensure project is completed in established time frame and to the customer's satisfaction
- Manage your team through every job and provide good, clean work for every customer.
- Min of 2 years in the Restoration Industry
- WRT certification
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.