Senior Facilities and Maintenance Manager
Description: As the Senior Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will oversee the strategic direction of the 1.7 million sq ft facility, manufacturing equipment operation, predictive/preventative maintenance and technical building operations. You will be accountable for all related services, programs, and contractors supporting the company operations. Your high-level management abilities, project management, strategic thinking, financial management, and leadership skills will allow you to manage successfully across functions, programs, and departments.
This role is responsible for equipment maintenance operations, plant engineering, workspace planning, capital budgeting and project management. This role interfaces directly with the sourcing and contract management and the environmental health and safety functions daily. The position will be the primary facilities point of contact for all significant facilities matters. This position reports to the VP of operations.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 10-15 years experience of combined facilities management, building operations and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), facilities project management
- Skilled in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Experience in maintenance/construction projects and service supplier management
- Knowledge and experience with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, equipment predictive/preventative maintenance and emergency power systems
- Ability to read and interpret architectural prints, job specifications and develop thorough statement of work(SOW)
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines, and other federal, state and local regulations
- BS/MS in Manufacturing Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Training/Certification
- Experience managing a team of project engineers and skilled union workers in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience collaborating with other business units to meet company goals and standards.
- Experience developing and managing budgets with excellent financial, vendor, and contract management skills.
- Knowledge of industry trends and direction. Ability to develop innovative solutions in conjunction with using digital tools to overcome business challenges and issues. Proven record of effecting strategic change and initiatives.
- Ability to interact and work cross-functionally within a large organization.
MRAS is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.