Respiratory Therapists – RT – Hospital
Respiratory Therapists - RT - Hospital
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire Respiratory Therapists for a full-time, 13 week contract, in Salisbury, MD! This will be a guaranteed 36 hours per week that consists of variable shifts (12 hour days or nights as needed) and requires availability for call on weekends. Qualified therapists will have previous hospital experience and have a strong focus in patient care. Travel and Local candidates are both encouraged to apply.
In addition to our standard benefits, our healthcare professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact us today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
BENEFITS FOR THE RT RESPIRATORY THERAPIST:
- Immediate Openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night Shifts Available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RT RESPIRATORY THERAPIST:
- 1 Year of previous experience preferred
- Respiratory Therapist (CRT or RRT) with valid state license
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
MORE ABOUT THE RT RESPIRATORY THERAPY POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Meet patient's goals and needs while providing quality care
- Assess and interpret evaluations and test results to provide a treatment plan
- Administer respiratory therapy treatments
- Evaluate effects of the treatment plan, recommend adjustments and modifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rule and regulations
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).