Description: Kreg Therapeutics Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment. We are seeking talented, ambitious individuals who seek an opportunity to prove themselves in the rapidly growing Medical Device Sales Industry. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those looking to break into Medical Device Sales Industry and represent proprietary technology to today's clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Supervisor
- Consistently maintain exceptional service quality
- Develop procedures to improve operations
- Develop scheduling
- Driving accountability
- Fleet management
- Inventory management
- Maintain budgets
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance
- A valid Driver's License
- Ability to maintain organized management skills under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a 24/7 operation
- Ability to travel overnight 30-60%
- Able to pass a criminal background check & preliminary/random drug screenings
- Availability to operate in a 24/7 environment
- Experience managing others - performance, evaluations, corrective actions, recognition, training.
- Full staffing responsibility
- Previous experience in a service industry is a plus
- Proven leadership
- Strong written and verbal communications and customer service skills
- The capability to lift 50 lbs., loading /driving box trucks, moving large medical devices, working with medically complex patients at the bedside,
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers
- Comprehensive training.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance in a fast-growing medical device industry.