As our company continues to grow, our team of Marketing Managers will be increasing to support our expansion. We don't over-promise; we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. Each Marketing Manager we add to our firm will be provided a personal marketing coach and mentor to ensure fast and optimal development. The one-on-one training our Marketing Managers encounter includes thorough enlightenment of our marketing, sales, customer acquisition, recruiting, management, and operational departments.
Our thorough training plus our unique business model, allows us to expand at a consistent rate to keep us as the leading marketing industry within the area. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new things. We have major expansion plans for 2020 and are looking to bring on people that get motivated about fast paced growth.
We insist on promotions from within, therefore, our Marketing Managers will be given the opportunity to rise into an executive role and take on their own client and manage a brand new territory!
- The Core responsibility of a Marketing Manager is to establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- Attend and participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets to prepare for management.
- Completing relevant paperwork accurately, promptly and continually updating your product and market knowledge
- Promotional Marketing and Advertising; helping customers set up accounts, upgrade accounts, etc.
- Maintain a professional image within the office and make sure to be client compliant when meeting with potential customers throughout the day
- Be willing to teach new Marketing Managers once qualified to increase the daily results for the clients assigned
- 0-4 years of experience within a related field
- Vehicle and up to date Smart Phone required
- Associates and/or Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Leadership skills - past experience managing 4+ people
- Experience in retail customer service, restaurant/food service, hospitality, call center customer service, customer relationship management (CRM), client relations/client services, direct marketing or promotional marketing.
- Team nights and activities to allow for networking
- One-on-one development training from the management team
- Guaranteed weekly pay + bonus and incentives
- Domestic and International travel (optional)
- All promotion are from WITHIN our company
- Salary: $35,000 - $50,000 base + commission