Lead Toddler Teacher: Open January 2, 2019
Job Code: 11344
School Brand: Bethesda Country Day School
School State: MD
Bethesda Country Day School
We are currently looking for a caring and energetic Teacher to lead our 'Beginner' program for children ages 2 - 3 years. If you have a passion for working with children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to your students, work collaboratively, and want to learn and grow, we want you to be a part of our team.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday, 9:00a - 6:00p.
- Position opens on January 2, 2019.
- Create, manage and participate in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
- Create and deliver lesson plans, implement school curriculum, and assess developmental needs of students.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment.
- Communicate positively with students, parents and staff.
- Participate collaboratively and professionally with other teachers and staff to promote the general well-being of the school, and collective/individual interest of its staff and student body.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) year degree in Early Childhood Education or life experience equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred. Bachelor's Degree required for Pre-K Teachers).
- Meets minimum preparation and experience required for certification as an Early Childhood Education Teacher. Complies with all state education and licensing standards, and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
- Previous experience as an Early Childhood Education Teacher, in a licensed preschool or early development center.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*