Kreg Therapeutics Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment. We are seeking talented, ambitious individuals who seek an opportunity to prove themselves in the rapidly growing Medical Device Sales Industry. This position offers a tremendous growth opportunity for those looking to break into Medical Device Sales Industry and represent proprietary technology to today's clinical leaders in the Acute Care Industry.
This position is responsible for disinfecting and sterilizing medical equipment. Equipment Cleaners prepare equipment for patient use with meticulous maintenance, disinfecting and testing. Our continually expanding organization needs a talented and hardworking individual who is committed to service excellence and have a passion to succeed.
Primary Responsibilities of the Equipment Cleaner
- Clean and disinfect warehouse equipment.
- Dust furniture and scrub surface clean.
- Get supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Identify and report possible repairs.
- Mix various cleaning agents.
- Move heavy equipment and furniture.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Sterilize equipment.
- Use cleaning solutions to remove stains and clean surfaces.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check & preliminary/random drug screenings.
- Open availability.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Willing and able to lift and/or push 50 pounds.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers
- Comprehensive training.
- Life, Short & Long Term Disability.
- Pet Insurance.
- Rapid opportunity for advancement based on performance in a fast-growing medical device industry.