Roto-Rooter, America's premiere plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it's our future that has us so excited!
We have an excellent opportunity available for a DISPATCHER in our Call Center.
- Liaison between our field technicians and customers nationwide.
- Distribute jobs to field technicians.
- Manage the workload of field technicians throughout the Eastern portion of the country.
- Interact with customers to keep them informed of the status of their assigned field technician's arrival.
- Relay necessary job information to the field technician.
- Resolve any customer service issues.
- Service company dispatch experience a plus
- Self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment
- Able to multi task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- AS400 knowledge preferred
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.