Brand Marketing Representative
Our company works hand in hand with some of the largest retailers in the world. Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from Mobility/Wireless Communications to the biggest names in Home Entertainment. The Brand Marketing Representative will report directly to the Account Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry, and community.
We find it is important to work together as a team, and do our best to provide a friendly and fun work environment. Our company promotes exclusively from within, paid traveling opportunities, weekly team nights and community service events. We want to help our team achieve both their personal and professional goals, as we are only as successful as our team members.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This role is vital as you will be managing marketing and sales results on behalf of our clients within the retail revenue stream. You will be working directly with upper-level management and will have the opportunity to help oversee and manage a marketing team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Implementation of marketing & campaign plans, including campaign development strategies, and marketing industry research
- Engage with client customer base to help increase brand awareness, lead customer account set-up/sales, and maintain relations between client & customer base
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication
- Responsible for branding, advertising, promotional materials, and events
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
- College degree or equal experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Customer Service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team culture
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Paid Training with Competitive Compensation Packages
- Travel Opportunities
- Professional Development mentor-ship
APPLY WITH RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION